News from & : P&K Founding Principal Edward H. was recently interviewed by the New York Times and by CNN. The interviews related to the testimony of Carl Kline, the former director of the White House’s Personnel Security Office, before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, in connection with the claims of P&K client Tricia Newbold against the Executive Office of the President, Office of Administration. Ms. Newbold’s claims have been previously discussed in greater detail in this blog. Ms. Newbold is represented by Mr. .
PROTECTING WORKERS’ RIGHTS
Focusing on the Rights of Federal Employees
- What protects government whistleblowers from retaliation?
- Would you recognize age discrimination that is directed at you?
- What does lactation discrimination look like for a new mother?
- Can your employer fire you for changing your gender?
- Does your office fit the legal definition of a hostile work environment?
- Blog (10)
- Classification And Pay Issues (1)
- Developments At OGE (1)
- Developments At OPM (10)
- Developments At The EEOC (10)
- Developments At The GAO (3)
- Developments At The MSPB (12)
- Developments At The OSC (10)
- Discrimination (14)
- News From Congress (10)
- News From Passman & Kaplan (19)
- News From The Courts (10)
- News From The Federal Circuit (10)
- News From The Supreme Court (10)
- News From The Whitehouse (10)
- News On Security Clearances (7)
- Retaliation (2)
- Retirement Issues (2)
- Sexual Harassment (2)
- Uncategorized (263)
- Whistleblower Protection (6)