On August 14, 2017, the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) submitted comments to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) on its proposed rules on administrative leave issues for federal employees. The NELA comments were co-authored by & Senior Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter.
PROTECTING WORKERS’ RIGHTS
Focusing on the Rights of Federal Employees
- What protects government whistleblowers from retaliation?
- Would you recognize age discrimination that is directed at you?
- What does lactation discrimination look like for a new mother?
- Can your employer fire you for changing your gender?
- Does your office fit the legal definition of a hostile work environment?
- Blog (10)
- Classification And Pay Issues (1)
- Developments At OGE (1)
- Developments At OPM (10)
- Developments At The EEOC (10)
- Developments At The GAO (3)
- Developments At The MSPB (12)
- Developments At The OSC (10)
- Discrimination (14)
- News From Congress (10)
- News From Passman & Kaplan (19)
- News From The Courts (10)
- News From The Federal Circuit (10)
- News From The Supreme Court (10)
- News From The Whitehouse (10)
- News On Security Clearances (7)
- Retaliation (2)
- Retirement Issues (2)
- Sexual Harassment (2)
- Uncategorized (263)
- Whistleblower Protection (6)