Unfortunately, & has to announce that Sandra Mazliah, who has been with P&K for 14 years, first as an associate and then as a principal, is relocating with her family to Atlanta, GA. Sandra, who aggressively represented the firm’s clients in a wide variety of cases, was also a co-chair of the Federal Employee Rights Committee of the National Employment Lawyers Association. Speaking on behalf of the firm, Managing and Founding Principal Joe said, “We at P&K are indebted to Sandra for her excellent representation of our clients and the role she played in trying to improve the employment situation for federal employees everywhere. We will miss Sandra as a colleague, but share in her excitement as she relocates with her husband and son to Atlanta and new opportunities there.” Sandra’s last day at P&K is June 30th.
PROTECTING WORKERS’ RIGHTS
Focusing on the Rights of Federal Employees
- What protects government whistleblowers from retaliation?
- Would you recognize age discrimination that is directed at you?
- What does lactation discrimination look like for a new mother?
- Can your employer fire you for changing your gender?
- Does your office fit the legal definition of a hostile work environment?
- Blog (10)
- Classification And Pay Issues (1)
- Developments At OGE (1)
- Developments At OPM (10)
- Developments At The EEOC (10)
- Developments At The GAO (3)
- Developments At The MSPB (12)
- Developments At The OSC (10)
- Discrimination (14)
- News From Congress (10)
- News From Passman & Kaplan (19)
- News From The Courts (10)
- News From The Federal Circuit (10)
- News From The Supreme Court (10)
- News From The Whitehouse (10)
- News On Security Clearances (7)
- Retaliation (2)
- Retirement Issues (2)
- Sexual Harassment (2)
- Uncategorized (263)
- Whistleblower Protection (6)