On November 22, 2010, the Chair of the American Bar Association’s Section of Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice appointed & Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter as Vice-Chair of the Section’s Government Personnel Committee for the 2010-2011 term. According to the ABA, “The Committee is responsible for administrative law matters arising in the employment of federal, state, and local government personnel, including programs administered by the Office of Personnel Management; for matters involving the role, status, and functions of federal and state administrative law judges and administrative judges; and for other matters pertaining to the representation of such employees and judges by the private bar.” We at P&K congratulate Andrew on his appointment.
PROTECTING WORKERS’ RIGHTS
Focusing on the Rights of Federal Employees
- What protects government whistleblowers from retaliation?
- Would you recognize age discrimination that is directed at you?
- What does lactation discrimination look like for a new mother?
- Can your employer fire you for changing your gender?
- Does your office fit the legal definition of a hostile work environment?
- Blog (10)
- Classification And Pay Issues (1)
- Developments At OGE (1)
- Developments At OPM (10)
- Developments At The EEOC (10)
- Developments At The GAO (3)
- Developments At The MSPB (12)
- Developments At The OSC (10)
- Discrimination (14)
- News From Congress (10)
- News From Passman & Kaplan (19)
- News From The Courts (10)
- News From The Federal Circuit (10)
- News From The Supreme Court (10)
- News From The Whitehouse (10)
- News On Security Clearances (7)
- Retaliation (2)
- Retirement Issues (2)
- Sexual Harassment (2)
- Uncategorized (263)
- Whistleblower Protection (6)