& , PC is pleased to announce that Adria S. Zeldin has become an associate of the firm. Ms. Zeldin comes to P&K with 23 years of experience in the areas of federal-sector employment, discrimination and labor law. Ms. Zeldin’s background includes employment at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, from 1987 to 2005, where she held various positions including EEOC Supervisory Administrative Judge and also Senior Trial Attorney. Additionally, Ms. Zeldin has experience practicing before adjudicatory agencies such as the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) and the U.S. Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA), as well as experience practicing before federal courts. Immediately prior to joining P&K, Ms. Zeldin worked independently as an attorney, mediator and trainer in various employment law topics. Ms. Zeldin holds degrees from Antioch College and the Georgetown University Law Center. Ms. Zeldin is an active member of the DC Bar.
PROTECTING WORKERS’ RIGHTS
Focusing on the Rights of Federal Employees
- What protects government whistleblowers from retaliation?
- Would you recognize age discrimination that is directed at you?
- What does lactation discrimination look like for a new mother?
- Can your employer fire you for changing your gender?
- Does your office fit the legal definition of a hostile work environment?
- Blog (10)
- Classification And Pay Issues (1)
- Developments At OGE (1)
- Developments At OPM (10)
- Developments At The EEOC (10)
- Developments At The GAO (3)
- Developments At The MSPB (12)
- Developments At The OSC (10)
- Discrimination (14)
- News From Congress (10)
- News From Passman & Kaplan (19)
- News From The Courts (10)
- News From The Federal Circuit (10)
- News From The Supreme Court (10)
- News From The Whitehouse (10)
- News On Security Clearances (7)
- Retaliation (2)
- Retirement Issues (2)
- Sexual Harassment (2)
- Uncategorized (263)
- Whistleblower Protection (6)