Federal Civil Service & MSPB Cases
Federal Employment Attorneys Handling Cases Nationwide
At Passman & Kaplan, P.C., we are committed to representing federal government employees and federal-sector unions in a wide range of employment law matters. Since 1990, we have helped our clients obtain the job benefits they rightfully deserve. Our federal employment law attorneys also protect employees from improper actions threatening advancement opportunities or their careers.
We have the skills and tenacity to handle highly complex federal employment law matters. To find out how we can help secure your employment rights, contact our law firm online to meet with a highly skilled federal employment law attorney.
Protecting Your Rights in Federal Employment Law
Our lawyers are experienced in federal employment law issues and employment litigation. We work closely with our clients, using our knowledge and dedicated advocacy to be an effective force in protecting employees' rights.
At Passman & Kaplan, P.C.,, we are powerful advocates focused on protecting your best interests in work-related disputes regarding:
- Workplace discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Disciplinary action such as suspensions and terminations
- Denials of promotions, step increases and awards
- Refusal to make reasonable accommodation for disabilities and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave
- Security clearance denials or revocations
- Privacy violations
- Disability retirement and retirement benefits
- Grievance arbitrations under collective bargaining agreements
Offering Strong Advocacy in Federal Agency Hearings
We are committed to representing federal employees in Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) cases involving adverse actions, whistleblower claims and retirement issues. Our legal team also has extensive experience advocating for employees in federal employment-related hearings and proceedings before the:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Federal Service Impasses Panel (FSIP)
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA)
- U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC)
- Labor Arbitrators
Contact Our National EEOC Discrimination Claim Lawyers
To find out more information about our federal employment law practice, contact us online or call 202-789-0100. Clients in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia are welcome to schedule a consultation at our law office located in Washington, D.C. We also offer long-distance consultations for federal employees nationwide and abroad.